*** To place your order scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the amount you would like to have shipped to you.
Having tried a plethora of “green” and super food supplements over the past 5 years, I’ve finally found one that ticks all my boxes. I got introduced to Alexis Ells, the creator of Terra Oceana, when we were speaking on a panel together. Alexis is one of those beautiful human beings, who so cares deeply about the health of human beings, animals and the planet, that you just want to hang out with her and hear more about her extraordinary life. After discovering what Alexis does beyond creating a line of supplements, I was eager to try her products.
Power For Life is no run-of-the-mill powder supplement. It’s in a class of its own and when I run out of the product, I really feel the difference in my body, my energy levels, and my mental clarity – gimme more!!!!!
The fantastic thing is that it’s an all-in-one system, so you don’t need to have a cupboard or travel bag rattling with supplements. With the exception of a Vitamin D supplement and my fish oils, I’m all set with my daily dose of Power For Life. It’s filled with cell-protecting ingredients, which you won’t find in most other supplements.
Many vitamin & mineral supplements use USP grade chemicals called isolates, which means that the vitamin has been isolated from it’s so called “natural” nutritional component. These isolates often contain traces of petroleum from the extraction process – obviously you won’t be able to tell this from an ingredient label. Further, when these components have been isolated, they can no longer be absorbed in the way that nature intended them to be. Power For Life contains LIVE foods, Vitamins and minerals are only a fraction of the nutrients found in whole live foods. Live food contains water and/or fat-soluble vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in a highly complex interlocking system of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, enzymes, co-enzymes, nucleic acids, etc. All of these elements are necessary for the proper absorption and ulitization of vitamins and minerals into the blood, lymphatic system and cell structures
After 30 days of taking Power For Life, I noticed the following changes:
- My skin, hair and nails looked fantastic
- My blood sugar levels were much less erratic (my blood sugar can plummet without really good nutrition and this was the one supplement that made a difference.)
- I had much more energy for working out.
- I just felt better in my own skin
Other things I love about PFL:
- It’s easy to travel and stay healthy with this supplement. Instead of taking all those darn bottles, I just pour PFL into a sealable bag and I’m good to go.
- It tastes great unlike many other green supplements. I either mix with a little apple or pomegranate juice (delish,) or add to my smoothie. Unlike other powder supplements, it dissolves really easily without having to use a blender.
- The whole family can take it: I add a little to my daughter’s smoothie and my husband loves it.
- You can’t take too much: Some green supplements have to be started really slowly or they make you feel nauseous, however, you can and actually should, start taking 2 tbsp per day of PFL (you go down to 1tbsp per day after a month, unless you’re greedy like me and want to continue with 2!).
The absolute kicker for me when I was deciding whether or not to really get get behind Power For Life, is that Alexis isn’t all about profit. In fact Alexis is all about caring for horses, who would otherwise be slaughtered for their meat. A percentage of the profits of every bottle of PFL sold go to The Equine Sanctuary, which she founded in 2002h
The Equine Sanctuary is a non-profit organization for the rescue and rehabilitation of horses. It provides a better life for thoroughbreds during and after their racing careers. Alexis says that people are now abandoning their animals, as they can no longer afford to take care of them. Many people don’t really think about or understand what happens to a horse when it is either unable to be kept, or at the end of its career.
The Equine Sanctuary now offers an innovative program for U.S. veterans called “Horse Soldiers”. Participants find a way, through working with the horses, to reduce PTSD symptoms dramatically. Alexis also has great success working with handicapped and autistic children. To learn more, please watch this beautiful video.
You can’t put a price on your health. I’ve always said that I’d rather pay now for beautiful foods and a supplement that can dramatically impact my health for the better, rather than on doctor’s bills later in life. As it’s tough to get all the nutrients we need from food, from our broken food system, it’s never been a more important time to supplement wisely.
Click below to invest in your good health with Power for Life from Terra Oceana.
|1 BOTTLE||0 %||$52.00|
|2 BOTTLES||0 %||$104.00|
|3 BOTTLES||5 %||$148.20|
|6 BOTTLES||10 %||$280.80|
We can only accept orders from the USA at this time.